Sara's Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Sara (oooSaraooo Resident)'s items Go to Sara (oooSaraooo Resident)'s photostream

Saturday 14 April 2012

Gold/Gold and Gold - Styling Event at CWS!


Here we are again, basking in the aftermath of another CWS Styling Event!  Today's theme was Gold/Gold and Gold.  I struggled to come up with a good outfit for it as gold is not usually my colour.  I went in without expectations but I know I did the best I could and that's what counts right?

Wow, there was some spectacular outfits for sure!!  To be honest I felt a little like plain Jane standing amongst so many incredible creations.  Here are some of my favourites from the event..

My newest friend, and CWS Graduate, the charming Ms Ascensions:






















One my favourite outfits from the event, as worn by Ms June Fall:






















My outfit for the event:






















Ms Nicki Fray, one of my friends from UCWS class:






















This outfit, worn by Ms Violetagrace, was absolutely stunning too:






















There were so many glamorous outfits today, I couldn't possibly show them all here.  So...
Without further ado, here are the winners from todays styling..


Winner: Ms Lin Carlucci (center)
2nd:  Ms June Fall (right)
3rd:  Ms Violetagrace (left)


















The wonderful Ms Vicky announced the show today and the charming Ms DebbieDoo was judge.  I think we all did a fabulous job!  Congratulations to the top 3, and congratulations to all of us entrants on another awesome effort!!

MWAHs

2 comments: