Sara's Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Sara (oooSaraooo Resident)'s items Go to Sara (oooSaraooo Resident)'s photostream

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Showgirls!! Showgirls!! (Styling Event) @ CWS

So I have a surprise for you all today!  I'd usually be at work when Monday Stylings happen (10am Tuesday my time).  But I was feeling pretty yuck today when I got up, lady's issues, don't ask!!  Anyways, what better way to distract me than to participate in another Styling Event at CWS!!!!

Since I hadn't planned on being in this event lol, I had like 2 hours to get everything ready.  I double checked the theme for today, and then I triple checked it!  So off I went to put together another wonderful outfit, choreograph my poses and write my descriptions.  I was surprised how well it all came together in such a short time..  Usually I spend a few evenings after work perfecting everything for just one styling event!

I'm very happy with my efforts for today's event and I knew there would be some sensational entries today, so I came with camera at the ready as always! :)  Today our guest announcer, Ms Paris Unplugged, did a fabulous job of presenting us all today, so let's take a look at all the wonderful Showgirls today at CWS..


  First up was
Ace (Ascensions Resident) -->










<-- Nicki Fray












Sara (me) -->









<-- Janet Brink











Sidney Abbot -->











<-- BebeBlue











KariLicious -->









<-- Aeon Cristole











VioletaGrace -->












<-- Katseye2










finishing our show today was
Agee Zsigmond --->










Poor Ms Tiffani Celestalis had a tough task on her hands today judging us showgirls!!  I don't know how she did it, but with expertise she presented our top 3 for our Showgirls Styling Event...  So here we are ladies and gentlemen, the winning outfits of the day...


3rd: BebeBlue (right)
2nd: VioletaGrace (left)
1st: Janet Brink (center)









Well there we have it people, what a wonderful event it was.. So many sensational outfits today, it was a tough contest!!  See you all at Friday's Styling...

MWAHs

No comments:

Post a Comment